Need Top-Tier Talent at Your Organization?
Let XONITEK do the sourcing.
XONITEK has one of the most expansive professional networks of executives and subject matter experts across industries and around the world – ready to get to work for you!
We all get in a bind every once in a while.
But as they say on Wall Street; “Lose a week, lose a month, lose a quarter, lose a year”.
Sometimes we get caught because of an unplanned separation of an employee who was performing a key role in the company or project. Sometimes we have a short-term need for an experienced specialist to help push through a deliverable.
We know that finding the right talent for your specific industry and need is pre-requisite to the overall success of your business and its strategy execution. XONITEK can help you acquire exactly who you need, for when you need it, for precisely what you need it for.
Because time is the enemy and your strategy is at risk. The need is now, and help is available.
XONITEK has been in business since 1985. It’s founder, Joseph Paris, has amassed one of the largest international networks of veteran business experts available. These experts have experiences across the spectrum of industry, roles within those industries, and are located around the world. Their experience means they require minimal ramp-up time and can get right to work for you.
Whether a senior executive to help with the strategic functions of your business, or subject matter experts in a specialized discipline; all of our experts are top-notch talent and vetted. No matter the scope of your projects, XONITEK has the professional executives and subject matter experts professionals to fit your goals.
Let us help you out of a bind – we are at your service.
The professionals affiliated with XONITEK, are all;
- Experts in their various fields
- Goal-oriented servant-leaders
- Accountable and responsible
- Thrive in VUCA environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly effective communicators
- Quick to turn thoughts into deeds
- Understand urgency and not panic
- Foster creativity and innovation
- Culturally diverse and nimble
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Empathetic and humble, but pressing
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Honest and transparent
The specific interim talent that we can provide you includes;
- Custom configured “SEAL Teams” and specialized “boots on the ground” to meet urgent spot demand
- Process and Systems Improvement Engineers including Lean Six Sigma Green Belts, Black Belts, and Master Black Belts
- OpEx/CI Program Director
- CEO and Business Unit Director
- CFO and Controller
- M&A Post Acquisition Integration
- Supply Chain Director
- Logistics Optimization
- Strategic Transformation Director
- Project Management Leadership
- Quality Management Directors
- IT/MIS/ERP Program Directors
- Risk and Compliance Directors