Operational Excellence By Design
XONITEK is a consulting firm with extensive experience serving international and multicultural companies in various industries.
Our Passion: We help snap your vision of the future into focus and augment your know-how to make that vision a reality. As stewards of your strategy, we know from experience that what works in one locale cannot be directly copied to another; rather, best practices must be replicated with due regard for variations in local cultures, infrastructure and environments.
Our Clients: Most of our clients are publicly-listed firms with international operations or value-chains, typically with a mature continuous improvement program. Their goal is to become a high-performance organization with a clear vision, clearly communicated and vigorously pursued. They are committed to providing support and resources and are prepared to align those resources to realize their vision. They look to XONITEK as their strategic partner.
Our Team: With at least a decade of experience in a specific industry, each of our consultants is a highly capable subject matter expert. We move quickly from assessment to action to help you create a corporate culture where Operational Excellence is the norm.
“Operational Excellence is a state of readiness attained as the efforts throughout the enterprise reach a state of alignment for pursuing its strategies; where the corporate culture is committed to the continuous and deliberate improvement of company performance and the circumstances of those who work there – and is a precursor to becoming a high-performance organization.”Joseph F Paris Jr; Chairman, XONITEK Group of Companies
- State of Readiness; Jason Prochilo, Edel Golf LLC
- Outliers Inn; Navigating Beyond…
- Teachers: Your Students are your Legacy
- State of Readiness; Andrew E. Chrostowski, Chairman of the Board and Acting CEO at RealWear
- The Outliers Inn; Bangers and Mash
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE BY DESIGN ENEWSLETTER – JUNE 2020
- State of Readiness; Daniel Bumblauskas, Ph.D., COVID-19 as a “Black Swan” event
- The Outliers Inn; Episode 50 – Coming Out Of COVID-19