- This event has passed.
Southern Tier Industry Summit
November 28, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Where does the Southern Tier exist in the global economy and what is our potential for growth?
- What is our own state of readiness? Is your business ready to quickly respond to a rapidly changing environment?
- What is an industry cluster and how does it impact your business and our region?
- How can the concept of expanding our industry clusters increase your bottom line?
- How can young professionals and established executives help shape success across the region?
The industry summit will be a series of workshop format sessions that will take place several times a year. This series will serve as a platform for increased collaborative effort that removes boundaries and encourages conversation for business & community building. It will include the following objectives:
- ANALYZE the current industry state of The Southern Tier
- LEARN industry trends from insiders
- SHARE best practices to better your business within your industry.
- STRENGTHEN our economy in The Southern Tier
Expedite your decision-making processes. Hear from our keynote Speaker Joseph Paris, Chairman of XONITEK. Joseph’s “State of Readiness” book will be provided to all attendees.