Journey to Excellence has been created to inspire through sharing best practice, finding innovative solutions to existing challenges, building new networks, and experiencing best in class learning.
“Two days of inspirational keynotes, best practice case studies, workshops, site visits and peer-to-peer networking for your journey to Operational Excellence.”
The focus for 2019 is ‘End to End Transformation to World Class’, examining best practice and latest thinking in operational excellence across the value chain, highlights include:
- Ant Middleton, chief instructor on TV’s on SAS: Who Dares Wins, adventurer, former British Special Forces soldier, author of No.1 Best Seller: Leading from The Front delivers his inspirational keynote
- Tours and site visits including Amazon, JLR, Crane’s and Manchester United Football Club
- Learn from leadership and transformation keynotes including Toyota and Bosch
- Experience practical workshops including ‘Marginal Gains in Team GB and Business Improvement” and Lean legend John Bicheno on myths in utilisation and lean
- Gain insight into the latest Lean best practice case studies including Ingersoll Rand and food giant Pladis Global
- Meet and share with peers at the fun and informal evening BBQ party included in your ticket
For more information, visit the official website or register below.