- This event has passed.
ACG NY State of the Markets; A View from Private Equity – April 3rd, 2012
April 3, 2012 @ 11:15 am - 1:30 pm
These are challenging times for participants in the middle market. Volatility has created unprecedented uncertainty…and opportunities. Hear the lessons top private equity partners have learned from their post-crisis experiences. Learn how they’re negotiating today’s headwinds and delivering value for their investors.
You’ll find out:
- How has the investing climate for sponsors changed given market volatility?
- What industry segments are you finding attractive for growth opportunities?
- What strategies are you employing to drive growth in a non-growth environment?
- What debt financing alternatives are available? How have terms and structures changed?
PANEL: Click for Bios
- Moderator, Kenneth J. Kencel, Head, Churchill Middle Market Financeand Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- David Jaffe, Managing Partner, Centre Partners
- David E. King, Founder and Senior Managing Director, Culpeper Capital Partners LLC
- Douglas Lehrman, Founder and CEO, Pulse Equity Partners
- Paul A. Rubin, Partner, Olympus Partners
- David Stonehill, Managing Director, U.S. Equity Opportunity Fund, The Carlyle Group
11:15am – Registration & Networking
12:00pm – Lunch/Presentation of ACG CUP to Winning Team
12:30pm – Programming, followed by Q&